Aggressive Criminal Defense In State And Federal Courts Across Minnesota.
Paul D. Sellers
Paul D. Sellers is one of the most experienced criminal trial lawyers in Minnesota. He has obtained Not Guilty verdicts for his clients in Murder, Attempted Murder, Robbery, Burglary, DWI, Felony Drug Crimes, Serious Assaults, Criminal Sexual Conduct cases, Felony Domestic Assaults, and allegations of Child Abuse.
In addition to acquittals by a jury, he has secured many dismissals before trial including three separate homicide cases.
He is routinely brought in to consult with other defense attorneys and is known for the depth and breadth of his legal acumen.
His courtroom skills and client advocacy have earned him praise from local and national media; most notably, his aggressive defense of his client's rights.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Defense
- Juvenile Defense / Child Protection
- Constitutional Law (Impact Litigation/Criminal Procedure)
- Sex Abuse Claims (Defense, Civil)
- OFP / HRO / Domestic Abuse Hearings
- Minnesota, 2006
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota, 2021
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Minnesota Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member
- Minnesota State Bar Association